Left without a choice?

So, you bought a new house. Congratulations, now it is time to spend some quality time and money to make it a real home for you and your loved ones!

Making a house a home might though take more time than you expected and probably more money... especially if you do not know where to look, or if you feel that your choices are limited and cannot find what you are looking for.

I was browsing online shops, assessing them by price and variety, to decorate my new bought home in Ibiza. That's when I found Terry's Fabrics, offering everything to decorate your home with, at very good prices and unique designs.

But what I was most amazed to find is a great range of very good quality curtain poles. I needed some special ones, (sun in Ibiza might be quite strong and therefore you certainly need to have have two or three layer curtains which also do not block the natural light), but I also wanted them to look elegant. Went through their website, picked up a couple of fresh ideas from their Interior Design page, and "checked out". That easy!

Of course, there are other similar websites, but Terry’s Fabrics designs certainly did catch my eye. Give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unusual Holiday Homes for your next holiday

Never a Better Time to Buy Abroad